Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Con Report and Relocation

Greetings folks, it's Robot Collector again.

As summer winds down to a close, I feel it is important to mention a lot of what's been going on lately. I've been preparing for my senior year at PSU, and this has included setting up student housing. Already signed the contract and put down the deposit a while ago, so by the 19th of September I'll be moving into the Ondine building on campus. It's a fantastic location, right on 6th Avenue, and only a block from where my classes are. It's a rather exciting new venture, and I'll be pleased to get everything settled there/

I got back from Kumoricon yesterday, which was a real blast. Made up for last year and really left a good impression. While there weren't any robots to be collected, I still had a good time. I'm going to post my con report on animesecrets.org first, as they're helping me with the editing as well, and when it's up I'll provide a link.

That's all for now, stay tuned.

2 comments:

tony said...

this is rad. i'll be a psu student when the semester gets rolling, conn; you can count on me hitting you up for coffee and shermans.

paul piff said...

how's the new place? post pics of the digs, cuz. so cool that you're right downtown - living the dream, some might say. next time i'm in town, i'm staying with YOU!