Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hello 2010

Robot Collector here, speaking to you from the new decade of the 21st century. I'm back at PSU working on my history major, and enjoying life as a university student as usual. Even more, I am enjoying the killer pulled pork sandwich in front of me, which is one of my weaknesses. Speaking of which, those looking for a damn good pulled pork sandwich, go to Bunk Sandwiches in Portland on SE Morrison, great place.

I know I haven't updated in a while, but that's merely because it takes time to really pick and choose the right thing to write about. I prefer to have a particularly striking or relevant item to write about, something fresh in my mind. I will attempt to increase my output this year.

More robots and robot reviews to come, stay tuned...

No comments: